Sunday 9 March 2014

This Week I... #1



Well it's been what feels like ages since my last post! This week has been absolutely crazy and rather than just ramble on I thought I'd give you a round-up of my week in list form (I love a good list).

So here goes... This week I:


Started a new job!! That's right, I am officially no longer a layabout backpacker and have rejoined the world. On a more superficial note, this has turned my attention towards the makeup that I reach for when I want to get out of the house quick sharpish...I'm still on the hunt for products that will make the whole process a bit quicker but there will be a post on this to follow...

Have Been obsessed with The West Wing: I understand that I am so late on the bandwagon here that some of you might not even know what this show is. Me and Mike have been obsessed. I want to work at The White House. It is important to have a goal.

Have Been running! I am not, nor have I ever been, a runner. For the last few weeks I've been working towards running 5k and this week it all seems to have clicked. I absolutely love it and am looking at doing a 10k later this year, with a half marathon next year. More on my fitness story in a later post...

Had no time for anything. By the time I've been to work, gone to the gym, and come in and had dinner, it's bedtime. How on earth do people work and blog, or even manage to paint their nails for that matter?? There needs to be some level of organisation restored to my life. I'm working on it.

Lost my boyfriend to Clash Of Clans: Whenever I turn around I catch Mike playing this bloody game. I was never a COD widow but I'm starting to understand how it feels. I am literally losing my boyfriend to his overwhelming need to train more Goblins.

Not too bad really, more ins than outs this week. Next week I will be working on being a more organised blogger. And launching some sort of intervention to break the Clash of Clans downward spiral that has been taking over our lives. Wish me luck...

SJ xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments